Monday, July 11, 2011

The Picnic Date Dress

The Picnic Date Dress
Photo by ChyLn
Here's the finished product of my sew along. I wore the dress with a blue belt from H&M. A friend of a friend took some pictures of my fiance and me for us to give our family/use on our wedding webpage. So the really good pictures are from our little photo shoot. Here is his flickr page, if you're interested.

Invisible zipper up close 
Ruffle up close
Dress with the belt I wore with it--I still might
make a fabric belt like the Anthropologie dress
I used as inspiration
Back of the dress
Photo by ChyLn
Side of dress, showing off the invisible zipper
Photo by ChyLn
Our picnic date!
Photo by ChyLn

1 comment :

  1. gorgeous!! well done and loved your tutorial. please continue!. natalie from Germany

    ReplyDelete