Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mom's Christmas dress


I forgot to take a picture when my mom actually wore this on Christmas. I made her the dress (from Burda Style magazine, 09/10 109B--the same dress as my announcement dress). I followed the pattern almost exactly with my mom's size, but I added the sash to tie in the back like I did with mine.

My mom got these navy blue suede boots earlier in the fall, and I knew she would never wear them since she didn't have anything to wear them with. I made her this dress to go with the boots. I also bought her gray leggings to match.

She wore the dress again out to dinner on new year's, but she couldn't find the leggings (I guess they were in the laundry), so the outfit is not complete in these pictures, but it's ok... still looks good!




No comments :

Post a Comment