Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sew along: who are you?


I just finished my big move across town and then left right away for a good friend's wedding, so I'm sorry I haven't been posting updates. I'll post my apartment decorating and my new mini garden at some point, but for now I want to find out a little more about you--the people trying to sew the coffee date dress with me.


Please fill out this anonymous survey! Depending on how many responses I get, I might share some of the general statistics, but I won't share any individual info. I really just want to know for myself who my audience is.



My friend just got a sewing machine as a wedding gift (which I knew she was getting), so I planned this sew along around her schedule to help her learn how to use it from afar. I have three other friends who will also be following, but beyond that, I know nothing about any of you! I hope to see your survey responses soon :)

No comments :

Post a Comment