Monday, May 2, 2011

Sexy date dress

I love love love the coffee date dress pattern (well once I altered it). I've made a dress from this pattern before--before I started my blog--I'll share that with you when I post the details of my June sew along. 


I decided to take the dress up a notch and made it out of black satin. It's something polyester, so even though I loved the fabric when I first got it, I got frustrated with it pretty quickly. Still, I think it turned out nice! The dress definitely benefits from a belt, so I chose red... and my new three inch heels that are actually comfortable and walkable. Here's the final product (you have to click read more to see the rest of the pictures)!



Back view... I think the hem might be a little long on the sides.

Side view

Front ruffle

Invisible zipper

2 comments :

  1. You look hot! I think that fabric would be killer to sew with...good for you for sticking with it. It turned out awesome!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy bitch makes me hard, just jacked off to these pics

    ReplyDelete